I level Diploma ELECTRONIC MUSIC
Test 1 checks electronic and electroacustic music skills, scientific and technical basic knowledge. Test 2 verifies theory and musical culture knowledge.
1. Electronic and electroacoustic education:
a. Interview and aptitude test
b. Candidate’s audio and/or written portfolio presentation in the context of the chosen course (any style and repertoire)
c. 1900s music knowledge test (written test with long and/or short answers)
d. Audio sample listening test with spectromorphology classification and identification
2. Scientific and technical basic education:
a. IT knowledge test (computer and operating system architecture) (written test with long and/or short answers)
b. Knowledge test on Elements of physics, Music acoustic (and Mathematical logic) (written test with long and/or short answers)
1) Sight-reading solfège, with syllables, on the treble clef. Difficulty level: complex rhythmics appropriate to the instrumental or vocal repertoire up until the 1900s.
2) Sight-reading solfège, with syllables, on the seven clefs. Medium difficulty
3) Sight-singing of a melodic solfège. Short modulations and transposition (one note up or down).
4) Music dictation of a short melody with accidentals.
5) General music theory questions.
N.B.: candidates will be exempted from the latter test if awarderd with a TRPM (Theory, rhythmic and music perception) level A certification of preparatory courses (Preaccademico) issued by Conservatorio Rossini or by one of its certified partner schools, or if awarded with “Licenza di Solfeggio” certification of old-degree system (vecchio ordinamento) issued by any recognized Institution.