I level Diploma FLUTE
Test 1 checks instrument skills and candidate’s music experience. Test 2 verifies theory and musical culture knowledge.
1) Performance of at least three music pieces chosen by the candidate and selected from:
– L. Hugues, 40 studi op. 101 e op. 75
– E. Kohler, op. 33 II o III
– J. Andersen, 24 studi op. 33 o op. 30
– A.B. Furstenau, 26 esercizi op. 107
– R. Galli, 30 esercizi op. 100
2) At least 15 minutes performance of a music piece for flute and piano, and possibly a piece for flute solo too, both chosen by the candidate.
3) Sight-reading of a short piece chosen by the commission.
The commission reserves the right to interrupt the audition at any moment.
1) Sight-reading solfège, with syllables, on the treble clef. Difficulty with complex rhythmics appropriate to the instrumental or vocal repertoire up until the 1900s.
2) Sight-reading solfège, with syllables, on the seven clefs. Medium difficulty
3) Sight-singing of a melodic solfège. Short extracts modulations and transposition (one pitch up or down).
4) Music dictation of a short melody with accidentals.
5) General music theory questions.
N.B.: candidates will be exempted from the latter test if awarderd with a TRPM (Theory, rhythmic and music perception) level A certification of preparatory courses (Preaccademico) issued by Conservatorio Rossini or by one of its certified partner schools, or if awarded with “Licenza di Solfeggio” certification of old-degree system (vecchio ordinamento) issued by any recognized Institution.