I level Diploma COMPOSITION specialism MUSICOLOGY
Test 1 checks candidate’s skills in the context of composition and/or conducting. Test 2 verifies theory and musical culture knowledge.
1) Basic skills verification: history of music fundamentals.
2) Assessment of the curriculum vitae send during the entrance exam registration.
The commission reserves the right to interrupt the audition at any moment.
1) Sight-reading solfège, with syllables, on the treble clef. Difficulty with complex rhythmics appropriate to the instrumental or vocal repertoire up until the 1900s.
2) Sight-reading solfège, with syllables, on the seven clefs. Medium difficulty
3) Sight-singing of a melodic solfège. Short extracts modulations and transposition (one pitch up or down).
4) Music dictation of a short melody with accidentals.
5) General music theory questions.
N.B.: candidates will be exempted from the latter test if awarderd with a TRPM (Theory, rhythmic and music perception) level A certification of preparatory courses (Preaccademico) issued by Conservatorio Rossini or by one of its certified partner schools, or if awarded with “Licenza di Solfeggio” certification of old-degree system (vecchio ordinamento) issued by any recognized Institution.