Students completing required courses for the second level Academic Diploma in Music Education will have acquired the technical ability and specific competences that will allow them to express their educational and interpretative vision. To meet this goal, students will study closely the fundamental pedagogic and psychological tools pertaining to music education, as well acquire vocal, choral, instrumental and compositional skills for the field. Special attention will be paid to vocal and instrumental technique for solo and ensemble performance, as well as to historical analysis. Students will develop specific professional skills regarding educational methods for the teaching of music, their chosen instrument, and singing, as well as perceptual abilities in aural training and memorization. The various models of music analysis and its evolution will also be studied. Considerable attention will be paid to the student’s acquisition of proper emotional and postural control. Students will learn the skills needed to use computer technology in music and be able to use a second European Union language.
Le competenze sviluppate nel percorso formativo prescelto consentiranno di accedere al mondo del lavoro con una preparazione in linea con gli standard europei, offrendo prospettive occupazionali in vari campi, quali, ad esempio:
– Insegnamento (Scuola secondaria di primo e secondo grado, Scuola primaria, Scuole di musica)
– Formazione e aggiornamento del personale scolastico
– Ricerca e pubblicistica didattica
– Organizzazione e direzione di gruppi musicali
– Divulgazione musicale
– Attività di operatore musicale in ambito sociale
ELECTIVE INSTRUMENT SKILLS
– Performance of a music program chosen by the candidate of difficulty level equal to the Conservatorio Rossini Master course’s entrance exam of the elective instrument (10 minutes maximum);
– Sight-reading of an easy music piece.
NB Students that fails this part of the test shall not pass to next ones.
1) Sight-transcription of a brief melody.
2) Identification of a brief piano harmony.
PERCEPTIVE, VOCAL AND CHOIR CONDUCTING SKILLS
Oral and practical examination about:
– vocal range knowledge;
– sight-reading of a choir piece extract;
– choir conducting skills.
THEORETICAL-ANALYTICAL MUSIC KNOWLEDGE
– Oral and practical examination about fundamentals of music theory, harmony, and analysis of composition forms (I cycle diploma graduate level).
– oral examination of historical-musicology fundamentals (styles and historical periods identification; knowledge of music forms and intended use from the Middle Ages on).
– sight-reading accompaniment of a brief music piece with Italian and English root/quality chords symbols (Do, Sol7, La min/Mi etc.; C, G7, Am/E etc.) or sight-reading of a brief music piece on two staves.
PSYCHOPEDAGOGIC AND EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE
– oral examination about fundamentals of music education and psychopedagogy.
Students completing required courses for the second level Academic Diploma in Harpsichord and Historical Keyboards will have acquired the historical techniques and specific competences that will allow them to express their interpretative personality. To meet [...]More info
Students completing required courses for the second level Academic Diploma in Wind Orchestra Instrumentation will have acquired the technical ability and specific competences that will allow them to express their interpretative personality. To meet this [...]More info