This course is designed for jazz composers who have achieved a technical-stylistic standards sufficient to enable them to move onto a study of jazz composition methods. The educational program set out in this second level two year course is designed to supplement the skills learned in the first level three year course, training specialist professionals with a high level of technical-musical preparation, a wide range of specialist knowledge of methodology and composition practice as well as adequate stylistic knowledge. Students’ professional profile will depend on their highly personalized study plans on the basis of which students can create an educational program targeting the artistic sectors and professional career outcomes most congenial to them.
Il diploma accademico di secondo livello in musica jazz fornisce competenze che consentono allo studente di svolgere attività nei seguenti campi occupazionali:
– Compositore, arrangiatore e direttore di formazioni jazz, fino all’orchestra
– Operatore musicale
– Consulente artistico di Enti pubblici
– Responsabile artistico
– Consulente musicale nell’editoria specializzata
1) 4 hours seclusion composition of an arrangement for decet on a music theme chosen by the commission. The composition shall include theme exposition and a finale too. Optionally a piece introduction and a background for a solo chosen among the ensemble instruments.
1) Brief disputation about seclusion composition pieces.
2) Motivational interview and questions about transposing instruments and their range.
Students completing required courses for the second level Academic Diploma in Harpsichord and Historical Keyboards will have acquired the historical techniques and specific competences that will allow them to express their interpretative personality. To meet [...]More info
Students completing required courses for the second level Academic Diploma in Wind Orchestra Instrumentation will have acquired the technical ability and specific competences that will allow them to express their interpretative personality. To meet this [...]More info