This course is designed for players and singers who have achieved technical-stylistic standards sufficient to enable them to move onto a study of the chamber music repertoire. The educational program set out in this second level two year course is designed to supplement the skills learned in the first level three year course, training specialist professionals with a high level of technical-musical preparation, a wide range of specialist knowledge of methodology and performance practice as well as adequate musical text analysis skills. Students’
professional profile will depend on their highly personalized study plans on the basis of which students can create an educational program targeting the artistic sectors and professional career outcomes most congenial to them.
The skills developed in the chosen course of education enable students to gain access to the world of work on the basis of an education in line with European standards, offering employment prospects in various fields such as:
– concert musician
– Music consultant in various contexts
– Employee at recording companies and music publishers
– Employee and organizer in the music context
1) Performance of a free choice music program, 20/30 minutes. The program shall include at least one main composition from the chamber music repertoire (from duo up) and may even include a solo piece too.
2) Motivational interview about chamber music issues and candidate’s personal exeperiences in the precise field. A written curriculum is welcomed.
3) Sight-reading of a medium-level difficulty music piece chosen by the commission.
The commission reserves the right to interrupt the audition at any moment.
The candidate should provide, if necessary, partner musicians for the performance.
Candidate’s admission is subject to actual gathering of chamber music ensembles.
Students completing required courses for the second level Academic Diploma in Harpsichord and Historical Keyboards will have acquired the historical techniques and specific competences that will allow them to express their interpretative personality. To meet [...]More info
Students completing required courses for the second level Academic Diploma in Wind Orchestra Instrumentation will have acquired the technical ability and specific competences that will allow them to express their interpretative personality. To meet this [...]More info