II Level Diploma CHOIR CONDUCTING and COMPOSITION
1) Composition of a brief music piece for choir, in a free form too, at 3 or 4 voices, on a music theme chosen among multiple choices given by the commission: max. 8 hours.
2) Composition of a brief solfégé for voice and piano accompaniment, on a given music theme: max. 8 hours.
3) Performance and conducting of a 4-voices easy piece. 1 hour available for candidate studying and 30 minutes performance.
4) Sight-singing of a medium-level difficulty music piece.
5) Interview about choir music repertoires, diffent styles and choir conductor role.
NB: Candidate graduated in Choir Music and Choir Conducting degree (bachelor or vecchio ordinamento) or in Composition degree (bachelor) or with a Composition Compimento medio examination (vecchio ordinamento 7° grade) is exempted from tests 1) and 2).