II Level Diploma BAROQUE SINGING
1) Performance of one piece from the recitar cantando monodic repertoire.
2) Performance of one XVII century secular cantata or sacred mottetto with basso continuo.
3) Performance of one aria from the XVIII century opera/oratorio repertoire (composed before 1750) including Recitativo and Da Capo variato.
4) Performance of one aria by J.S. Bach or contemporaries in original language.
Mimimum 20 minutes
5) Sight-singing of medium-difficulty level piece chosen by the commission.
The commission reserves the right to interrupt the audition at any moment.