(only EU* nationals or legal residents)
- First, you need a valid ID such as passport or ID card (for non-EU* nationals we require a passport). When filling out the application form you can enter the ID number in the relevant field or you can attach a scan or photo.
If you aren’t of legal age (18 years) yet, you will need the ID of one of your parents or a legal tutor too.
- You need to know your Italian “Fiscal Code” (Tax ID code). If you don’t have one yet, you can calculate it by entering your data on this site.
- If you are a non-EU* national you must have a valid Permit of Stay in Italy. You can attach a scan/photo.
In order to apply to the LABORATORIES (Laboratori avviamento strumentale) no application fee is required.
For PRE-COLLEGE Courses (Corsi Propedeutici), BACHELOR and MASTER DEGREE is requested:
- a bank transfer of Euro 30,00 (once you paid the fee you can submitt multiple course application)
- a Government Tax of Euro 6,04 (you need to pay a single fee for each application submitted)
The payments shall be settle to the following account (a single payment is accettable):
IBAN IT96Y0311113310000000023652 – UBI Banca
to Conservatorio Rossini Pesaro
(c/c bancario n. 023652 – ABI 03111 CAB 13310 CIN Y)
SWIFT code BLOPIT22
Please specify: “Admission application 2019 of <name of applicant>“
You can enter the CRO/TRN (Transaction Reference Number) or attach a scan/photo of the transfer.
- You can also send the required documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can bring them directly to our offices. Be warned that if you do not provide the required documentation by July the 31st 2018 your application will not be valid.
Now you can fill out the application form. To begin, click on “Fill out form” below. If you experience problems or need more information you can contact us at email@example.com.