(for students which have already been admitted)
- First, you need a valid ID such as passport or ID card (for non-EU nationals we require a passport). When filling out the enrollment form you can enter the ID number in the relevant field or you can attach a scan or photo. If you aren’t of legal age (18 years) yet, you will need the ID of one of your parents or a legal tutor.
- You need to know your Italian “Fiscal Code”. If you don’t have one yet, you can calculate it by entering your data on this site.
- If you are enrolling for Triennio (Bachelor) or Biennio (Master), you need a revenue stamp (“marca da bollo”) of € 16, which you must bring to our offices by the deadline specified for the first payment (see this page).
- You need to pay the relevant tuition fees and taxes (see this page) by making a bank transfer to the following account:
IBAN code: IT96Y0311113310000000023652
SWIFT code: BLOPIT22
Please specify: “Enrollment of <name of applicant>”
You can enter the CRO/TRN (Transaction Reference Number) or attach a scan/photo of the transfer.
- You can also send the required documents via email (email@example.com), fax (+39 0721 35295), or you can bring them directly to our offices. Be warned that if you do not provide the required documentation by the specified deadlines your enrollment will not be valid.
Now you can fill out the enrollment form. To begin, click on “Fill out form” below. If you encounter problems or need more information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.