The Conservatoire of Music “G. Rossini” welcomes incoming students, teachers and staff.
Deadline for incoming students
Requirements for the application
- Application Form with photo
- Learning agreement in draft
- Curriculum vitae
- A recording is required for performers (cd/dvd or link, min. 15 minutes); composers are requested to send min. 2 scores
Note: you can send your application in paper form (with cd) or by e-mail (with links); no files please.
The Conservatoire of Music “G. Rossini” adopts the following organization of the academic year:
- Winter Semester: 1 st of November- end of of February
- Spring Semester: 1st of March– end of June
All information about the Conservatoire, the staff, the lessons and the courses is listed on this website.
- Study plans for Level I courses (Bachelor) are listed here
- Study plans for Level II courses (Master) are listed here
All lessons and courses are given in Italian. Although some of our teachers speak English or other languages, you must have at least a basic knowledge of the Italian language.
The Conservatoire of Music “G. Rossini” will guide mobile participants in finding accommodation, according to the requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education. For preliminary information please visit the page Accommodation.
Address for applications and information
Conservatorio di Musica “G. Rossini” Piazza Olivieri n.5, 60121 Pesaro, Italia e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers and staff
Projects regarding STA and STT incoming must be sent to the Coordinator for International relations: a cv and a Teaching Program is required.
For further information and applications please write an e-mail to prof. Katia Bovo at email@example.com