(only EU* nationals or legal residents)
- First, you need a valid ID such as passport or ID card (for non-EU* nationals we require a passport). When filling out the application form you can enter the ID number in the relevant field or you can attach a scan or photo. If you aren’t of legal age (18 years) yet, you will need the ID of one of your parents or a legal tutor.
- You need to know your Italian “Fiscal Code” (Tax ID code). If you don’t have one yet, you can calculate it by entering your data on this site.
- If you are a non-EU* national you must have a valid Permit of Stay in Italy. You can attach a scan/photo.
- You need to make a bank transfer of Euro 30,00 to the following account:
IBAN IT96Y0311113310000000023652 – UBI Banca to Conservatorio Rossini Pesaro (c/c bancario n. 023652 – ABI 03111 CAB 13310 CIN Y) SWIFT code BLOPIT22
Please specify: “Admission application of <name of applicant>”
You can enter the CRO/TRN (Transaction Reference Number) or attach a scan/photo of the transfer.
If you apply for more than one course you need to pay this fee only once.
- You will also need to make a postal transfer of Euro 6,04 to the Italian Postal Account number 1016 (you can do that in any Italian Post Office) or to the following bank account: IBAN IT 45R0760103200000000001016 (BIC/SWIFT: BPPIITRRXXX) of “Agenzia delle Entrate – Centro operativo di Pescara”
Please specify: “Admission of <name of applicant>”
You can attach a scan/photo of the transfer.
You need to pay this Government Tax for each application you file.
- You can also send the required documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can bring them directly to our offices. Be warned that if you do not provide the required documentation by July the 31st 2018 your application will not be valid.
|Fill out form||Exit|