(only EU* nationals or legal residents)
- First, you need a valid ID such as passport or ID card (for non-EU* nationals we require a passport). When filling out the application form you can enter the ID number in the relevant field or you can attach a scan or photo. If you aren’t of legal age (18 years) yet, you will need the ID of one of your parents or a legal tutor.
- You need to know your Italian “Fiscal Code” (Tax ID code). If you don’t have one yet, you can calculate it by entering your data on this site.
- If you are a non-EU* national you must have a valid Permit of Stay in Italy. You can attach a scan/photo.
- You need to make a bank transfer of Euro 30,00 to the following account:
IBAN code: IT15T0605513310000000023652 BIC code: BAMAIT3AXXX
Please specify: “Admission application of <name of applicant>”
You can enter the CRO/TRN (Transaction Reference Number) or attach a scan/photo of the transfer.
If you apply for more than one course you need to pay this fee only once.
- You will also need to make a postal transfer of Euro 6,04 to the Italian Postal Account number 1016 (you can do that in any Italian Post Office).
Please specify: “Admission of <name of applicant>”
You can attach a scan/photo of the transfer.
You need to pay this Government Tax for each application you file.
- You can also send the required documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (+39 0721 35295), or you can bring them directly to our offices. Be warned that if you do not provide the required documentation by July 31 2017 your application will not be valid.